Dear media representatives,
We invite you to send your requests for accreditations for the match of the third round of qualifications for the Conference League between Vojvodina and LASK, which will take place on Thursday, August 5, starting at 7 pm, at the Karađorđe stadium.
Journalists, photo reporters and cameramen who want to be accredited for this match can do so by sending the following information to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org:
– name and surname of the journalist, photo reporter or cameraman for whom accreditation is requested, as well as the name of the media in which they are employed;
– type of accreditation required (press or photo).
The request for accreditation must be sent on an official media memorandum, stamped and signed by the editor.
In accordance with the letter from UEFA and the protocol for maintaining protection measures against coronavirus, we emphasize that the following rules will have to be observed during accreditation and during the match:
– in the booths in the press box of the Karađorđe stadium, in each of the booths the presence of only one media representative will be allowed (in large booths two)
– in the part reserved for journalists in the gallery 89, it will be necessary to have one seat between the media representatives
– the maximum number of accredited photographers for this match can be 16
– the maximum number of accredited journalists for this match (according to the previously mentioned rules on maintaining social distance) can be 24 (this number does not include cameramen, who can do their job from the platform provided for filming at the stadium)
– After the match, the usual press conference will not be held. The statement of the Manager of Vojvodina, Slavoljub Đorđević, accompanied by a video, will be published on the club’s website as soon as possible after the match
– All the time during their stay at the stadium, all media representatives must wear a protective mask on their face, while around their necks they must wear an accreditation issued by FK Vojvodina
Due to the limited number of seats in the press box of the Karađorđe stadium and with the aim of enabling as many media as possible to attend this match, FK Vojvodina will issue a maximum of two accreditations per newsroom (two press accreditations for television, one press + one photo accreditation for print media, internet portals and agencies, ie only one press accreditation for radio stations).
Football Club Vojvodina reserves the right to determine the final number of issued accreditations in accordance with the available capacity and the following priorities:
1. media and journalists who regularly report on activities related to FK Vojvodina;
2. sports newsrooms, ie media;
3. other information media, in accordance with the circulation and influence on the media market.
The deadline for sending requests is Wednesday, August 4, by 3:30 p.m. All requests received after this deadline, as well as requests not sent in accordance with the above procedure, will not be considered.
We emphasize that representatives of the media who do not have an official accreditation issued by FK Vojvodina will not be allowed to enter the press box of the Karađorđe stadium.
All journalists who have been granted accreditation will be confirmed by e-mail no later than Thursday at 12 PM, and accreditations will be picked up immediately before the game, ie on Thursday, August 5, from 5:15 pm to 6:15 pm at the premises of FK Vojvodina on the west stand of the Karađorđe stadium (next to the entrance number 2, on the first floor).