Vojvodina defeated Napredak on its Karađorđe with the result 1-0 in the 22nd round of the Serbian Super League.

The only goal in the match was scored by Veljko Simić in the 53rd minute.

The teams performed in the following lineups:

Vojvodina: Rockov – Lazarević, Jeličić, Stevanović, Đorđević – Busnić, Topić (from 64th Maksimović) – Vukadinović (from 90th Bastajic), Čović (from 64th Zukić), Simić – Vukčević (from 50th Matić).

Napredak: Vasiljević, Jovanović, Kerkez, Đuričković, Mršić, Tomić (from 70th Rašković), Spremo, Stevanović (from 61st Kočić), Marjanović, Krstić (from 70th Džugurdić), Jovanović.

From the first minute, the players fought fiercely all over the field, and in the first 20 minutes there were no significant opportunities. Voša then had the best chance, when Čović passed the ball to Vukadinović, who shot over the goal from 10 meters.

Voša continued to attack, mostly on the right side, where right back Lazarezić was very dangerous and offensive, but on several occasions he missed a better cross and the final pass.

Napredak threatened only once, from the corner kick, when Marjanović tried to surprise Rockov, but the ball went over the bar. Before going on a break, Vukadinović tried once more, when he shot from 18 meters into the first corner, but the goalkeeper Vasiljević was on the spot.

Voša was the first to threaten in the second half as well. In the 50th minute, Đorđević centered on the second post, where Vukadinović took a shot, but this was a difficult position, so the ball went next to the goal.

Three minutes later, Voša deservedly took the lead. Lazarević crowned a great game with a great cross, and Simić scored with a header for 1-0.

In the 73rd minute, Vojvodina missed a huge opportunity to score the second goal, as Matić and Zukić missed a penalty. Previously, Vukadinović forced Kerkez’s foul with a great dribble, and the referee pointed to the white dot. Matić’s shot was read by the goalkeeper Vasiljević, but the VAR signaled that Napredak’s players had entered the penalty area earlier, so the penalty kick was repeated. The second time, Zukić set up the ball and shot better than Matić, but Vasiljević read his shot too, so it remained 1-0.

Napredak managed to threaten once again from the free kick. Marjanović shot into the first corner from the free kick from the left side, but Rockov was on the spot.

In the last minute, Vukadinović passed on the right side, selflessly returned the ball through the box, but Matić did not reach it. In the continuation of the same action, Maksimović returned the ball to Vukadinović, whose shot was stopped again by the excellent goalkeeper Vasiljević.

Voša kept the advantage and now takes the fourth place on the table with 33 points.